Riverpointe Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletics, and other school administered programs.
A student may be admitted by promotion from within or transfer from another school provided all admission requirements have been met. First preference is given to returning students. There shall be a re-enrollment period the month of March. Students currently enrolled who do not re-enroll during this period are not guaranteed acceptance for the following school year.
The administration reserves the right to make exceptions to this selection policy and an exception for one is not meant to mean an exception for any other.
- Parents must visit the school and may be asked to go through an interview process.
- Application is submitted accompanied by a non-refundable registration fee.
- Students in grades K-5 through 12th must take a diagnostic placement test. This cost is $50 to be paid at time of testing. If student enrolls, the testing fee is deducted from registration.
- Parents and students must read and accept this Handbook.
- Students must be current with immunizations.
- Emergency medical information must be provided to RCA.
All families will be given a reasonable amount of time to return forms. Any student who fails to return the appropriate forms in the prescribed time period will not be allowed to return to class until all forms are completed and returned.